To make the most of this experience
- with a group
UNESCO heritage sites
Take a journey through eight centuries of history and architecture with the tour of Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Palace of Tau, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Reims is also the seat of Champagne. Enter the world of a Champagne House and the secrets for making a sparkling wine of world renown.
- Guided tour of Champagne cellars, followed by a wine tasting
- Lunch, drinks included
- Guided tour of Notre-Dame Cathedral Masterpiece of the 13th century, one of the most beautiful Gothic cathedrals of Europe, unique by its stylistic unity, its stained glass windows and its statues.
- Tour of the Palace of Tau Formerly the Archbishops’ Palace that holds the jewels of the Kings of France and the authentic statues from the Cathedral.
German, English, French
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne G.H. Martel & Co
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne G.H. Mumm
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Vranken-Pommery
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Ruinart
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Taittinger
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Charles de Cazanove
- 0,0 km Musée de la Reddition
- 0,0 km Musée du Fort de la Pompelle