Maison de champagne Henri Abelé
Founded in 1757, the house Henri Abelé is installed at this address in 1942. The buildings were built by Alphonse Gosset between 1870 and 1872 in a style that was both simple and functional.
During restorations after the First World War, the building was organised in a “U” shape around a central courtyard closed off by an imposing entrance gate. On the street side, matching wings housed offices and the caretaker’s lodge. These extended into the courtyard with single-storey constructions that accommodated the cellars.