Maison de champagne Charles Heidsieck
In 1867, the Charles Heidsieck House (founded in 1851) acquired this wooded park and its vast maze of limestone quarries, which were dug at depths of 30 metres. One of these quarries is shaped like a champagne bottle and became the template for the House’s bottles. Along the rue des Crayères, the Charles Heidsieck pavilion (100 m2) evokes the 1920s modern Classicism of Auguste Perret with its exposed concrete structure infilled with brick. It was redecorated in 2017 and is now a private function room.