Hôtel Huet (champagne Irroy-Taittinger)
This manor house was built for Louis Huet, a goods broker, in 1876.
After being owned by a succession of Reims industrialists, it has been home to the Irroy champagne house since it was bought by the Taittinger Group in 1955.
Georges Charbonneaux, an industrialist and philanthropist, acquired it in 1905. He had built a ballroom, a second wing and, at the rear, a vast garden brightened up with many decorative elements in reinforced concrete in the style of Reims architect-landscaper Édouard Redont.